Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Mother's Bracelets and Waiting Bracelets


I have the supplies ready to make either Mother's Bracelets, with your child's name and birthstone, or waiting Mom's bracelets with your child's name and the phrase "In our hearts" above the name, with Chinese style beads on the name strand. The Mother's bracelets are almost exactly like these. I will have a picture of the waiting mom bracelets up soon. My camera won't cooperate right now.

Bracelets are $40.00 for one strand(one name), $48.00 for two names, $56.00 for three or more.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I would like to order a Mother's bracelet but need instructions on how to communicate with you in placing this order. I too am an adoptive mom and would love to support your adoption with a beautiful bracelet. Thanks. Kathy
My email: katmaurice@yahoo.com