Sunday, April 1, 2007

LID Plaques $15.00



I have made this small plaque with our Log in Date on it to hang on the door to Sophie's room. I think it turned out cute. I added a whimsical beaded handle for hanging. Any color combination, chinese characters available. A scripture or small quote could be worked in too. The possibilities are endless! These would make a great gift for someone just finishing up their paperchase, or who is in the midddle of the never ending wait. I am going to keep mine up until we bring Sophie home, then I'll probably move it to the fridge(They can be magnets too). I am selling these for $15.00, plus shipping.

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Are you still making these LID plaques? I would like one. You can email me through our blog. We are all about "Imagine" (Beatles), being Christian and pinks/browns. Hope you can design one for us!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06